INFORMATION ABOUT RESERVING PARKS:
To use the any of our town parks for special events, or groups more than 10 persons, please fill out application. If you want to post signs or information for our community at any of the parks please fill out a request. You can find park use application at the town office or under town forms on the this web site. You can scan and email the completed application back. Until we get a fillable form online. Any further question please Email Bradford Parks and Rec
The person/persons conducting this event are responsible for the safety of those attending and for any damage to the park incurred during the event. If any park property is moved during the event you are expected to return it to the location where you found it. We have a carry in carry out policy for trash. We suggest a minimum of a $10.00 donation be given to cover costs of operating and maintaining the park.
The Parks Commission will make every effort to reserve a spot that can be cordoned off for your reservation. The park still remains open to the public.
There will be a picnic table in the cordoned off ‘reserved’ area. You are welcome to borrow more tables from the other public area, but please return them when you are done to where you found them. Thank you
ELIZABETH PARK RULES
- Park closes at dusk. Use at your own risk during open hours.
- Children under the age of 12 years must be supervised by a parent or Guardian, For their own safety.
- No bicycles or other riding equipment on playground.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed for anyone under the age of 21.
- This is a family park–please use appropriate language.
- CARRY IN, CARRY OUT ALL Trash and Recycling
- Vandalism will NOT be tolerated.
- Please park only in designated areas
- NO motor vehicles anywhere but in parking lot, i.e. snow machines, dirt bikes, ATV’s etc.
- Fires are only allowed in the grills provided, and must be attended at all times.
- Dogs are allowed in the Park. Owner must maintain control at all times (be on a leash). Owners must clean up dog waste. Pack it out.
- No weapons are allowed in the park boundaries.
- A park permit is required for special events or group activities of 10 or More people.
An application may be obtained at the Town Clerk’s Office.
or you can snail mail it to:
Bradford Parks Parks and Recreation
PO Box 339
Bradford, VT 05033
or drop it off at:
Attention: Bradford Parks and Recreation
Town Clerk office at Bradford Academy
172 North Main St, Bradford VT