All of our town parks are CARRY-IN, CARRY-OUT ALL Trash and Recycling
While the commission will make every effort to reserve a designated table for your event. The park will remain open to the public. You are welcome to borrow any unoccupied tables from the public area, but we again ask you to return those to the area in which you found them.
- Park closes at dusk. Use at your own risk during open hours.
- Children under the age of 12 years must be supervised by a parent or Guardian, For their own safety.
- No bicycles or other riding equipment on the playground.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed for anyone under the age of 21.
- This is a family park–please use appropriate language.
- CARRY IN, CARRY OUT ALL Trash and Recycling
- Vandalism will NOT be tolerated.
- Please park only in designated areas
- NO motor vehicles anywhere but in the parking lot, i.e. snow machines, dirt bikes, ATV’s etc.
- Fires are only allowed in the grills provided and must be attended at all times.
- Dogs are allowed in the Park. The owner must maintain control at all times (be on a leash). Owners must clean up dog waste.
- No weapons are allowed within the park boundaries.
- A park application is required for special events or group activities of 10 or more people.
An application can be obtained at the Town Clerk’s Office.
Bradford Parks and Recreation
PO Box 339
Bradford, VT 05033
or drop it off at:
Town Clerk office at Bradford Academy
Attention: Bradford Parks and Recreation
172 North Main St, Bradford VT